Assistant Nursing Officer
Bank of Tanzania (BOT) – 2 Posts
Bank of Tanzania (BOT)
The Bank of Tanzania is the Central Bank of the United Republic of Tanzania established by the Bank of Tanzania Act of 1965, It became operational on 14th June 1966
The Bank of Tanzania, an equal opportunity employer and Tanzania’s Central Bank is looking for suitably qualified young Tanzanian citizens of high personal integrity to fill the following vacant positions at the Head Office Dodoma, Sub Head Offices in Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar and its Branches in Arusha, Mbeya, Mtwara, Mwanza and the BOT Academy, Mwanza.
4. Position: Assistant Nursing Officer – 2 Posts
Reports to: Head of Division
Contract type: Permanent and Pensionable
To provide safe and professional nursing services to staff and specified members of their families.
Education/Professional Qualifications required:
- Ordinary Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution with at least an Upper Second Class grade;
- Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council of Tanganyika (the registration must be active);
- Relevant post-qualification working experience of at least six years.
- Applicants working in the public service must apply through their current employers. Applications not meeting this condition will be rejected forthwith;
- Applicants must attach the following:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with reliable contact address, emails and telephone numbers.
- Certified copies of Degree, Postgraduate, Advanced Diploma or Ordinary Diploma certificates.
- Certified copies of transcripts of Degree, postgraduate, Advanced Diploma or Ordinary Diploma.
- Certified copies of Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. Form IV and form VI results slips are strictly not acceptable;
- Certified Professional Certifications from respective professional bodies.
- Certified Birth Certificate.
- One recent passport-size photograph.
- Applicants should indicate two reputable referees with their reliable contacts
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary and advanced level education must be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Certificates from foreign Universities must be verified by Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants are required to apply for one position only. Applicants who will apply for more than one position will be disqualified.
- Applicants must indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope with the application letter.
- Applicants are required to disclose relevant information in their applications. Giving false or incomplete information will lead to disqualification at any time during the recruitment process or after the appointment.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants must submit a duly signed application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and certified certificates and transcripts to the following address:
Administration and Internal Controls, Bank of Tanzania,
2 Mirambo Street,
11884 DAR ES SALAAM.
Closing Date and Time: 17th October, 2022 at 16.00 hours.
Note: Submit your Application via Post Office.