K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Assistant Medical Officer (amo) Ophthalmologist – 1 Post
Position: Assistant Medical Officer (amo) Ophthalmologist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate scheduling of patient appointments and surgeries.
- Interview patients and document ocular and medical histories.
- Perform a variety of routine tests using ophthalmic instruments that provide diagnostic
- Assist the physician during diagnostic and minor surgical procedures, including instrumentation,
- Administer topical medications or diagnostic drugs as required by the provider for testing or treatment.
- Prepare and position patient for diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Assist the physician with patient education pertaining to the treatment prescribed.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Diploma in Clinical Medicine is required
- Registration with Tanganyika Medical Council is required
- Valid practicing license is required
- At least 18 months of clinical experience in ophthalmology is required
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: email@example.com with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222