• Overall accountability of M-Pesa HVC Segment
• Accelerate HVC usage by enriching the portfolio’s propositions
• Drive actionable HVC commercial insights and direct on how to be acted upon
• Develop and execute a roadmap to maintaining a healthy HVC portfolio in line with the company roadmap
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Develop and Drive a strategy to deliver M-Pesa Core Products & Propositions for High Value Consumer Segment.
• Drive cross-selling and upselling initiatives in HVC and Pre-HVC segments to increase the overall HVC base.
• Develop and accelerate the M-Pesa High Value Consumer Products innovation roadmap implementation and revenue targets.
• Perform frequent consumer Understanding activities and physical visits to learn the behaviour and/or pain points of this segment and provide key insights for channel development.
• Consistent monitoring of the HVC Segment revenue, subscribers, usage and propositions to ensure a healthy HVC portfolio.
Key performance indicators:
• HVC Market and Value Share.
• Accurate and timely delivery of the execution plans specified on the calendar
• End to end execution of HVC propositions and engagement plans
• Quality of support and stakeholder alignment
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from consumer insights
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Ability to anticipate customer, competitor and market dynamics
• Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or its equivalent.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Telecommunications experience would be advantageous.
• Project management knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
* Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive experience and advises on the delivery of planning and developing full end to end projects that focus on most strategic topics, setting the future direction of the business;
* Supports the team to deliver activities for definition and coordination of the department annual strategy process, to include transforming strategy into actions;
* defining and tracking progress against strategic priorities;
* identifying and asking key questions;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of identifying opportunities and threats across the industry and technology landscape;
* Maintains and supports strong relations and helps share the progress of the digital journey with key stakeholders and identifies opportunities and risks to support Group and Local Markets in the delivery of the overall programme;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.