K’s Hospital was established in 1994 and registered in Tanzania as private Hospital under the Private Hospital (Regulation) Act Number 6 of 1977 as amended by Act Number 26 of 1991. It is currently registered as a District level hospital with registration Number 127204. K’s Hospital is located along the Tanzam highway at Mafiat area 2.5 km from Mbeya City Centre.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the jobs positions below….
Dental Surgeon – 1 Post
Position: Dental Surgeon
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meeting with Patients to discuss and treat dental concerns performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures and establish a plan for better dental hygiene
- Performing all dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities, dentures, and more as per approved privileges only.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them
- Any other roles assigned by the Supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Certificate of Full Registration from Medical Council of Tanganyika
- Valid Practicing License from Medical Council of Tanganyika
- Duty Station:Mbeya
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates; Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts; Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates; Birth certificate.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
Applications should be submitted electronically through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of the Position or hand delivered to:
Hospital Secretary, P. O. BOX 450, Mafiat, Mbeya.
Please note:only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Closing date for application is 06th July 2021.
Or Call us 0784 350 222/0767 350 222