Job Title : Interns
Dar es Salaam
Function Unit : Business and Credit Functions
An Intern shall work closely with his/her immediate supervisor to ensure delivery of the
following on commercial and credit related fields.
- Business growth on all bank products and services to different customer segments
- Growth of and maintenance of quality business assets
- Ensuring excellent customer service
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruitment of Bank agents and merchants in line to the Branch targets and growth of
number of transactions
- Onboarding and activating customers on digitals channels to ensure high volume
transactions and reduced traffic at the branch.
- Train and embed financial literacy to customers in special segments in accordance with
the bank policies, procedures, and programs.
- Carry out any other related duties as may be assigned by the Bank
Knowlddge, Experience and Critical Competencies
- Understanding of the Bank’s major product offerings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Swahili Language.
- Chinese Language is an added advantage.
- Good negotiation Skills with ability function in a culturally diverse and changing
- High personal standards, goal oriented and with self-initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Financial Analysis skills.
- Ability to Multitasking in high pressure environment.
- Qualifying candidates should be bachelor Graduates for financial year 2022
- Qualifying candidates should be bachelor’s degree holder in business related field from a
local or international recognized higher learning institution with pass mark from Upper
second and above
- Professional qualification such as CPB and CPA(T) is added advantage.
- Practical Field Attachment on any commercial Bank is added advantage
All applicants should send their CVs with academic certificates to TZRecruitment@equitybank.co.tz quoting the job title and Location in the subject field
Deadline: 07th October 2022
Leave a Reply