Location: Dar es Salaam, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
About this opportunity!
We are looking for an Implementation Manager who has a leading, coordinating and supporting role regarding technical topics and solutions within a network implementation organization.
The job role is used for Wireline, Wireless and Transmission network deployment and can be adapted and used for handling all implementation services e.g. Network Design, Site Acquisition, Civil Works, Installation, Integration services etc.
Responsible for management of activities and personnel both from Ericsson, Customer and Suppliers according to Ericsson requirements and Customer contract. Budget responsible. Ensure work is implemented within in the Project OHS requirements.
What you will do
- Prioritize and coordinate rollouts
- Handle work orders and compensation
- Plan and follow up of quality assurances
You will bring!
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Min years of experience: 5+ years of relevant experience
- Domain-experience: Network Rollout (Radio & Transmission)
- You will need to have excellent Leading & supervising skills along with an Entrepreneurial approach
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Delivering results and meet customer expectations
- Planning and organizational skills for large projects
- PMP certification would be plus.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Tanzania, United Republic of (TZ) || Tanzania, United Republic of : Dar es Salaam : Dar es Salaam
Req ID: 706355